Friday, February 5, 2010

Exercise and Food 2/5/10

So I was looking at the 100 pushups site and noticed there was a 100 squats challenge too!! I've always enjoyed squats so I figured I'd take this one on during the off days for the pushups (both are done 3 times a week with at least a one day break between days. so currently I'm doing Sun/Tue/Thur for pushups and I figure I'll do Sat/Mon/Wed for squats! Plus, as a bonus (to my ego) the initial test placed me at week 3!! So I only have to do this one for 3 weeks till I'm supposed to be able to reach the 100 point!

So far today (it's 5:30 and I've yet to eat any dinner) here is what I've consumed:

Breakfast: (In class, 8:30am)

1 large honeycrisp apple
Green Tea

Lunch: (Cafeteria Food so portions are approximate, 12pm)

1 cup mac & cheese
1 cup broccoli w/ cheese (very small amount)
1 cup of steamed corn
3 medium baked chicken fingers with ketchup
1/3 of a raspberry crumble dessert
1 chocolate truffle (damn you skinny roommates that bring home amazing goodies!)
4 chocolate covered almonds

Snack after class: (4pm)

1 1/2 cup of mixed fruit (mostly cantaloupe and honeydew, with a few grapes)

Dinner at home: (leftovers from lunch, 6:30pm)

3 baked chicken fingers with ketchup
2/3 raspberry crumble
Green Tea

Snack at home: (10:45pm)

1 slice of toast + raspberry jelly

Snack at home: (1:20am)

2-2 1/2 cups Special K w/ red berries
1 cup skim milk


See what I mean about the desserts? One thing leads to another and it's just kablam! But I'm not going to hold it against myself. What is consumed, is consumed. I should keep that as a mantra to keep me from taking it in in the first place!

Exercise wise I did:

75 squats
15 minutes of hooping while reading

I plan to hoop and read for a bit right after I post this, but I will not post anything until after it's been done or consumed to avoid any lying on my part! :)

edit: to say add the hooping :) + dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment