Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Food and Exercise Feb 9, 2010

So last night, I didn't complete my log yet. I was very bad. My roommate and I went out to buy some ink for our printers and got caught in a storm of traffic. We were going to a Pure Romance party and were running superrr late because of the traffic so we headed straight there and guess what? BBQ chips and pink lemonade were sitting abundant after I hadn't eaten in almost 5 hours. Let's just say I ate my weight in BBQ chips and felt awful afterward. I tried to balance it out and ate some roasted chicken when I got home. sighhhhhh. But I did over 100 squats so that was cool!


Brunch at home: (11:15am)
2 eggs
1 slice whole wheat toast
1 clementine


Afternoon snack: (3:00pm)
1 egg bagel
1 side cream cheese (1 oz maybe?)
shared a chocolate pudding with my roommate

Dinner at home: (6:00pm)
white meat chicken
2-3 cups white rice
1 twix ice cream bar
1 clementine

No comments:

Post a Comment