Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SNOW DAY!!! Food and exercise Feb 10th, 2010

wooooooooo!! I had a class canceled last night and BOTH of them today due to the storms that came through! super exciting! also, later I'm going to be out taking pics with a friend of mine of all the ice and such around. yay! I've also been very productive in my homework. so like quadruple wins. PLUS i've been good about eating! so basically, it's a perfect day so far :)

Foooooooood:
Breakfast at home: (11:15am)
2/3 cup frozen blueberries
1/3 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup plain yogurt

Lunch at home: (12:30am)
1 slice whole wheat toast
2 egg whites
3.5ish ounces of salmon (mmm!)
1 roma tomato

(lemme just say that that meal was DELICIOUS and nearly 4 hours later, i'm JUST starting to get hungry...for a meal less than 350 calories, that's AWESOME!) I bought an entire pound of salmon at the grocery store last weekend and cooked about half of it today so I should be using lots of it in the next week and I'm super excited!)

No comments:

Post a Comment