Sunday, February 7, 2010

Food and Exercise Feb 7th, 2010

So I woke up this morning, feeling much better than I was last night. I went down to the cafeteria and had:

Brunch at caf (11:30am)
2 egg omelette with tomato, ham, red and green peppers, and onion
1 bowl of rice krispies with 2% milk
fruit salad (grapes, cantaloupe, honeydew, strawberries, pineapple)


Snack at home (4:20pm)
1 clementine

Beginning of dinner (5:15pm)
1 half pita
1 1/2 tsp. hummus
1 med. pear
3 tbsp. mixed nuts

Rest of dinner (7:45pm)
2 pieces whole wheat bread
1 slice swiss cheese

Snack at home (10:10pm)
1/2 pita
1 tbsp hummus

Snack at home (12:30am)
too many mixed nuts

Only after I ate did I realize rice krispies are a processed food!! Oh well, these things happen and I will not let it defeat me! Unfortunately, right after I finished eating, I started to feel very sick again. I'm now chillin in my bed, probably going to take a small nap and then try to get some homework done. I'm hoping I'll feel good enough to start week 2 of my 100 pushups program sometime today! Yoga didn't happen this morning as my friend who I was goign to go with has gotten veryyyy sick with the flu. Hopefully we'll go next week!



came across this today:

"Remember that only you control what goes in your mouth. Food does not control you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment