Saturday, February 13, 2010

okay. so i know i've been bad. i admit this. today i had a cadbury egg, at least 2oz of mixed nuts, AND a fun dip (though that was 50 cals...). but you know what? it's okay. it's o.k.a.y. i will not give up because i slip up. i will not give up my happiness because i fail like anyone else. because its not a failure until i quit. it's a roadbump.

i was about to give up on this blog today. this inspired me:

Neck: 13''
Shoulder: 22''
Bicep: 11.5''
Chest: 34''
Waist: 30''
Hips: 37''
Thigh: 24''
Calf: 14.75''


I made progress in my thighs and calves! insane for what i felt like was a week of failures! just goes to show soemtimes you get yourself down more than you think you are!

i bought alli today. i'm hoping this will help regulate my intake of fat and also it will help me lose weight faster. I am going to be using the alli site in order to track my progress but i will still try to update with food progress. i felt like it was easier to track when i was writing in a physical notebook so i may keep that up instead. i'm not sure yet. i feel very compelled to run right now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment